[Culturechat] Oberland Untour

evorce@linkny.com evorce@linkny.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:03:29 EST

Hi Edith: You're staying in an area we are not quite as familiar with - the
Heartland. We are more experienced Oberland travellers; been to the
Oberland 7 times and the Heartland only once. I can highly recommend you
contact Dr. Vance Roy through this chatline for a wealth of timely and
timeless information. He is a longtime resident of the area and is happy to
share his limitless knowledge with one and all.

One "no-brainer" that I can recommend is Lucerne. You will be there often
anyway because of train connections there, but be sure to stop and explore
in great detail. Be sure to take a ride on the lake!! You'll love your area
- the Heartland is wunderbar!

Elliott Vorce