[Culturechat] Apology

Kraut907@aol.com Kraut907@aol.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:17:16 EST

I received a very stern message from Joe Tosolt, telling me to refrain from
sending inappropriate messages to culture chat.
I accidentally had forwarded a somewhat off-color "medical " joke, received
from a friend and meant for another friend, to culture chat.
I would like to apologize to those of you who were offended and hope you can
forgive me.
I am very embarrassed by this mistake and I really dreaded to look at my sent
mail. Culture chat was the only address that I misused, thank God,
In a way, I was a little taken aback that Joe seemingly did not think that
this was a mistake; he must have assumed that he was dealing with a dirty old
lady whose shenanigans had to be nipped in the bud. Not true.
I hope you are not mad at me and accept my best wishes for happy holidays!
                                                      Sigrid Washington.