[Culturechat] Like Christmas

Havodka@aol.com Havodka@aol.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:49:23 EST

Dear Friends in the Address Book:  I'm not sending cards this year for
various reasons - one being that Candy and I are leaving Christmas Eve to
visit Dave and family in Kenya for two weeks.  After Sally died, I sold our
condo and bought a very nice apartment in a fine "retirement" place nearby.
Address: 24 Tabor Crossing, Apt. #305, Longmeadow, MA 01106.  Adjustment is
making progress.  Warmest greetings to you and all the best for 2002.  Would
love to hear from you any time.  Love and cheers.  Harry