[Culturechat] Fw: Swiss Outing

Hal Taussig HT@untours.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:31:03 -0400

Bob Miller's walk in the Gasterntal is in a valley which one Untourist
called Yosemite without tourists. And the Holzer apartment is highly
recommended because of the first class hosing done by the Holzers.
Hal Taussig
At 09:56 PM 8/16/01 -0400, Robert W. Miller wrote:

> [...]

Untours - Independent Travel With Support!
Tel.: 888-UNTOUR-1 Web: <http://www.untours.com>

Join IdyllChat, an email discussion group on European travel!
Visit: <www.untours.com/idyllchat/>

"Most Generous Company in America, 1999" awarded by Newman's
Own & George magazine. For information on the Idyll Development
Foundation, visit: <www.untours.com/idf>