[Culturechat] Important announcement regarding IdyllChat 2! Please read.

Joe Tosolt joe.tosolt@untours.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:27:18 -0400

Dear IdyllChat 2 subscribers,

I'm writing today to announce an important change to IdyllChat 2 this week.
We are changing webhosting providers, which will mean some changes for
IdyllChat 2 (and better service in the future!). Your email address has
automatically been changed to the new service, you don't have to do
anything. You'll receive a message welcoming you to the new service.

I *strongly* recommend that you read the following information, which
details a few important changes:

1) IDYLLCHAT 2 IS NOW CULTURECHAT
First off, we are changing the name of IdyllChat 2. There has always been
some confusion as to the differences between IdyllChat (talk about travel
and Untour advice) and IdyllChat 2 (talk about cultural issues,
discoveries, and things not necessarily related to a vacation).

 From now on, "IdyllChat 2" will be called "CultureChat". This will
hopefully reduce some of the confusion as to what it's all about!

2) NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
First of all, there is a new email address for sending messages:
*** culturechat@untours.com ***

Please update your address book, since the previous email address
(idyllchat-2@lists.untours.com) will no longer work.

2) SUBJECT ID
CultureChat works just the same as you're used to. Just send email to
culturechat@untours.com and your message will go out to the entire list.
You'll notice that messages now have [Culturechat] in the subject line,
which will make it easier to identify them in your Inbox.

3) ARCHIVE
It's now VERY easy to get to the archive of CultureChat posts. At the top
of each message, you'll see a menu with a few options, including one for
the archive page. Just go to that web page, and then choose how you'd like
the messages sorted.

4) MAIN CONTROL PAGE
At the top of each email, you'll also see a link to the main CultureChat
web page. This is where you can go to change your delivery options. For
example, you can stop delivery while you're on vacation; you can also
change to "digest mode" which means you'll get messages all bunched
together instead of one at a time.

So welcome to CultureChat, the name's changed but the game's the same!

Sincerely,

Joe Tosolt
Untours webmaster

Untours - Independent Travel With Support!
Tel.: 888-UNTOUR-1    Web: <http://www.untours.com>

Join IdyllChat, an email discussion group on European travel!
Visit: <www.untours.com/idyllchat/>

"Most Generous Company in America, 1999" awarded by Newman's
Own & George magazine. For information on the Idyll Development
Foundation, visit: <www.untours.com/idf>