[ACENetwork-Instruction] Prison Educators

Gina ginawdl@mchsi.com
Mon May 30 11:53:01 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5645D.05410310

Hello,
I am going to make and effort to get a group of DE prison educators =
online with this listserve.  I will email the people I know at Baylor, =
Gander, and DCC... and direct you to this listserve.  I am wondering how =
many of us are taking the ETC certificates.  Most of the staff at SCI =
completed the first certificate this spring.  I am working with Abby to =
make sure that all the names get in to insure that we get the 2% raise.  =
I will let you know on here how that is going.  I have seen Amy and Suzy =
from Baylor in one of my classes this summer. I am taking the 201 class =
"Ed Tech Process" and the 212 class "Internet Literacy".  I hope to =
complete the six classes by this time next year.
Later,
Gina
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5645D.05410310

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am going to make and effort to get a =
group of DE=20
prison educators online with this listserve.&nbsp; I will email the =
people I=20
know at Baylor, Gander, and DCC... and direct you to this =
listserve.&nbsp; I am=20
wondering how many of us are taking the ETC certificates.&nbsp; Most of =
the=20
staff at SCI completed the first certificate this spring.&nbsp; I am =
working=20
with Abby to make sure that all the names get in to insure that we get =
the 2%=20
raise.&nbsp; I will let you know on here how that is going.&nbsp; I have =
seen=20
Amy and Suzy from Baylor in one of my classes this summer. I am taking =
the 201=20
class "Ed Tech Process" and the 212 class "Internet Literacy".&nbsp; I =
hope to=20
complete the six classes by this time next year.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Later,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gina</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5645D.05410310--